Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christ Lutheran Preschool Christmas Program 2012



From the beginning of the school year, the teachers were excited about the Christmas program in December! I was obviously excited and Jake couldn't wait to show us their decorated room and give us a present they were working on. It turned out to be an ornament with a picture of them on their first day of school. Such a great idea and he had a hard time keeping the 'furprise' from us. 

The program was basically Christmas songs and each class had their own special song. Jake's class sang 'the merry hula' which he pronounces merry hooah and does some surfing moves throughout the song. I ordered a copy of the program on DVD so I can show it on here. 
Mrs. Wolken


I really enjoy him in this school and hopefully won't have to pull him out before the school year ends for another move :-(  Hard to believe Kindergarten is next year! He's not old enough for that right?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE kids Christmas programs and relished every single one my kids were in through the sixth grade. What a blessing these shows are for us parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Cant wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete