January and February sure are awful months for me. Not everyone has a winter depression, but I certainly do! I make the most of it and try to stay optimistic but the eternal gray days are simply disparaging. I was eager to get back into the swing of things when school started up again, even if it was just a few hours left to my leisure. So to cure my boredom and Jakes tumbling, climbing the walls days, we headed to the indoor gym to exert some energy. We've been there so many time he has grown a bit bored after an hour so the next time we go, we will attempt to swim.
Anyway, Jake is all things transformers at the moment, and in my attempt to write more, we decided to draw ALL the characters and label them. Yeah, that took three hours! That's fine, he enjoyed it, and he was focused :-)
After our long drawing session and tumbling, it was time to rustle up some grub. I felt like steak so we headed to Longhorn, just the two of u and had a fantastic meal, service, and no dishes!
Jake with finger puppets from kid menu



Glad the two of you went to dinner together. LOVE that face of J's with his finger puppets.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea, use the Transformers to get him to concentrate. Love his little smile!
ReplyDelete