Monday, February 18, 2013

Lego Project

So we have legos. Have had legos since last June. No directions, no idea what sets we have, I'm clueless. Just as clueless as when he discovered Thomas the Train. Just when I've become the depot director, he switches it up on me! Oh well. I'd been wanting someway to store them so we wouldn't have to dump them iutnof the tote each time he wanted to play with them. Thankfully, Grammie surprised me with this wonderment. Jake was thrilled because "I have that in my school". Now the question was, HOW do I organize it: shape, size, set or color?




Love his toy room, again!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea for his lego collection. Seriously, I've never seen more in my entire life, and I didn't know how lots of them were put together either. Thank goodness for extended cousins to help out with that dilemma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have taken FOREVER to organize... makes the little martha stewart in me grin from ear to ear though!

    ReplyDelete