Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bardstown St Patricks Day Parade

I stumbled across a great website that has daily activities for families around Louisville. Such things include where kids eat free, story time at select libraries, plus various other things. For whatever reason, the St Pat's Parade is a weekend before the actual holiday. Jake and I headed to the Highlands near Cherokee Park and had to walk about a mile to find the perfect spot for viewing the parade. We picked the best spot: right at the beginning! (A very good place to start Lol)  The theme was '40 shades of green' to benefit the local animal shelter so I probably wore 5 different shades. It sure was a fun (long) 2 hour parade and we definitely left with more candy and beads than we ever thought we could handle....




Bubbles




This is a pedal bike bar! 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a wonderful web site, not so sure about the mustache, you are so funny, honey!

    ReplyDelete