Tuesday, January 1, 2013

lilmansworld part deux

You've arrived! I suppose 4 years and boat loads of pictures out dates me in terms of Google these days. It is amazing how many things have changed since then, for both us and technology! After reading over a few older blogs, the main focus was of Jake, and I've decided to make it a family one. Blogging on a tablet is definitely different and has thwarted me from updating. That and living in limbo is frustrating so I wasn't too keen on being a Debbie Downer. I will update you more on that, once I get caught up from the Fall and Holiday Season. I'd say the majority of you already know via text messages, but as the blog title dictates, The Arens were there!

2 comments:

  1. A new year, a boy who is clearly NOT a baby any longer, and a husband with a brand new job title, coupled with a new blog I'd say is a lot of changes happening in your household. :) Look forward to reading more about these changes and MORE!

    ReplyDelete