In an effort to eat breakfast and to like it more, I've reorganized my pinterest boards to what course of meal it is. I believe 70% of them are from the blogger 'Kevin's cooking in the closet'. Obviously, it isn't my Kevin, but he has some awesome, easy, recipes. Check him out! Basically for this you sautee an onion, add 2 Roma tomatoes chopped, and Italian seasoning. This makes a sauce as the tomatoes cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat then stir in 1/2 cup details cheese. Place this mixture in a small ramekin, then take a spoon and create an indention to hold a single egg. Bake at 425 until egg just sets. Jake said it tastes like lasagna and I agree, especially without all the work!

This sounds good in theory, but the lasagna part and the egg part are touching. LOL. Love that you are finding more creative and enticing for you breakfast options.
ReplyDeletesounds crazy good but I don't have a ramekin. Think I could use a cake pan?? I'd love to try this one out.
ReplyDelete