Jake volunteered to be a door opener for preschool during drop off hours. He was very excited to say 'good morning' to all the classmates and other attendees. We were a few minutes early so we got to talk with his teacher one-on-one about our holiday and how he is doing in school. Happy to report he's doing very well and is always well behaved and is helpful toward others. Love those moments! She also said he looks like he's grown 3 inches over the break!
I was sort of surprised too that there were some kids who had trouble exiting their car and were throwing fits of not wanting to to go to school. I don't know, maybe the break was too long or something? Oh well, Jake does well and is always eager to leave me for his friends. I get it, he's growing up....

Lil man is not going to be so little much longer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great review from the teacher. I know you were beaming with pride, and you should. I love the comment on how he is always willing to help out his classmates. EXCELLENT, Jake!
ReplyDelete